Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator – Transport & Warehousing
£18,000 pa to £22,000 pa
To deal with all customer issues, ensuring a high level of customer service is delivered at all times.
To ensure all daily, weekly and monthly admin duties are completed to ensure smooth support of the office.
To ensure all orders are inputted within agreed timescales.
• Manage and track all orders into the business through to timely closure
• Progress customer orders. All orders to be checked before placing on system to prevent ODF’s, Orders to placed on the system within 24hours of the order being given for issuing.
• Check and action order discrepancies, these must be checked on daily basis .
• Take inbound calls and promptly identify and resolve queries / complaints by liaising with the team and relevant departments.
• Proactively take on customer queries/complaints, ensuring all issues are dealt with promptly, keeping the customer contacted throughout the process.
• Work closely with other departments to ensure all areas are explored to get the correct result for the customer.
• Complete adhoc reports on request from managers/MD
• Constructively work as part of one team. Feeding back discrepancies, sharing ideas and working closely with the office team.
• Work closely to support the management team, taking on adhoc tasks when required
• To contribute positively to your own personal development through participation in coaching, training, and job shadowing.
Experience Using Excel (Basic to Intermediate Level)
Minimum 12 Months Customer Experience
Competent Use of Word & Powerpoint
Must have have 5 GCSE's including English C grade and above.
Onsite Parking Provided FOC
Newly Refurbished offices working with 10 other colleagues in a busy environment.